Would you rather... Would you rather...

That was really awesome. You did a very good job using the audio in an inventive way. ::laughs:: It was perfect that you used Fighter as the dumb guy. It made me sad that it didn't go longer, though. You should make a whole serious of these things using Dane Cook clips. The one about the real truth of what guys think about would be awesome. And besides, I love Dane Cook like Michael Jackson loves the Mickey Mouse Club. So, all in all...POINTS FOR YOU!!!

sheepfleece sheepfleece

Pretty keen

Wow. That animation was simply amazing. I haven't really seen anything like that come out of flash. The way you kinda of emulated Seinfeld was interesting. However, I also believe it was this pieces downfal. It emulated Seinfeld, but wasn't that funny, hence the lower score for humor. All that being said, though, you have absolutely AMAZING technical skills. Once you get the dialoge stuff down (which is hard, so don't get discouraged), you'll be decimating the charts all over the 'Net with your stuff. So, despite it not being as funny as it could have been...POINTS FOR YOU!!!

Leaving on a Jetplane Leaving on a Jetplane

Neat!

Actually, I really liked this movie. The animation, despite porr designs, was actually really good. Especially the lip syncing. Good job on that. I also enjoyed how you made it sweet and silly at the same time. How you used plays on words (literally) was great. Besides that, I just really like that song. So yeah...POINTS FOR YOU!!!

blue christmas blue christmas

Man...

Dude. I love this movie. I totally identify with it. I just moved to a new place and I don't know anyone at all and I had to talk to my girlfriend online and she left all of the sudden like that and it hurt my feelings a lot, and my Christmas turned out EXACTLY like that. I even went to a coffee shop. Anyhow, thank you for this anthem to the sullen and broken-hearted. POINTS FOR YOU!!! 0: )

Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite

Man...

::laughs:: This was really awesome. I was on the verge of busting out laughing the whole time, and what finally pushed me over the edge was when her dad came home humming "Cruel Angel's Thesis". You should turn this into a series. Good work. POINTS FOR YOU!!! 0: )

Wind Finale - 02 Wind Finale - 02

::sighs::

You know, despite the fact that it seems like the bastard child of Dragon Ball and Rurouni Kenshin, it wasn't that bad. Keep it up. HALF-POINTS FOR YOU!!!

One Wish Remastered One Wish Remastered

Woah...

You totally made me cry with this. ::laughs:: I didn't give it a very high score on the individual numbers, but it is a 10 overall. The message was awesome, and it was well delivered. Keep up the good work. POINTS FOR YOU!!!

AligatorHead responds:

im glad you cried demonfoxkyuubi

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

::dies laughing::

Man! What the hell?! That was way super awesome! It's so on my favorites now! I gave you a 10 on "Violence" because I was laughing so hard it hurt. POINTS FOR YOU!!! 0: )

The Last Unicorn The Last Unicorn

Interesting.

At first, I was happy because I thought it was something to do with the movie, "The Last Unicorn", because I love that movie, and then I was sad because it didn't, and then I was happy again because the art style was really intriguing, and then I was even more happy because, hey...it's funny! Good work. POINTS FOR YOU!!! 0: )

TypeQueen responds:

Thanks glad you liked it.
:-)

SnakeII SnakeII

Interesting.

At first I thought it was a little lame, but when I watched the second "Pop-Up Video" version, it cracked me up. The sad thing is is that that are probably quite a few people who would actually NEED that explanation to understand the whole thing. Keep up the good work. POINTS FOR YOU!!! 0: )